Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Meh?

I just want to finish this post, but I keep getting distracted. Why doesn't this ever happen when I'm seriously bored in the afternoons?

Anyway, during dinner just now, I realised something: Every time we eat pusu, hundreds of lives are sacrificed. 

I find it slightly disturbing, but uh...moving on.

I think Stella and Chai are using me as an excuse to go out on a date together. 

Stel keeps telling me "Let's celebrate your birthday," or "We won't be able to see you that much anymore," but I dunno...

Hahaha. I am so evil. But like, who am I to accuse?

Like the story we did with Ms Anne in English, "God Sees the Truth But Waits", who am I to judge?

My plans for tomorrow are staying home and reading Tales of Despereaux. I do not want to slack off on what I've been wanting to do all the way through PMB. And I'll probably have to finish Spiderwick as well. And and and read the billion other things I haven't.

I'm afraid of quack dentists now. "Quack" not as in the duck kind. 
I had a bad dream last night, and this weird dentist started poking at my teeth, and I was like, "What the hell are you doing, woman?" but obviously it was a dream, so I couldn't do anything and my molars sorta fell out.

Yeah, I have weird dreams.

Isn't it a bit strange to have people sticking things inside your mouth and then paying them for it?

No comments: