Monday, November 03, 2008

Textbook returning day.

You know, I find it a bit hard to believe that we're already returning our textbooks to school. I can clearly remember the day we got them, and have gone through thick and thin with those books. Strangely enough, I've grown kind of fond of those dilapidated books... *sigh* I've hated them for being so thick and making my life miserable, I've thanked them for providing me with necessary information to pass tests, I've loved them for providing funny, stupid pictures and typos. Man, that sounded so...not right.

While my classmates strained their muscles to carry piles of textbooks to each of our tables, the rest of us scribbled our names onto our book covers. Yeah, I know this is something we should've done like, ages ago when we first set our eyes on them, but what can I say? I can't even provide a valid reason why we didn't bother to write our names in the first place.

So, books returned (sorta) and piled up on tables, I left with Syahirah to the Examination Department/whatever because someone wanted to see me and a few other people including Myra. Whosoever teacher who wanted to see us wasn't there, so instead I had to talk to another one. 
Apparently I ccouldn't take *this subject* as a ninth subject and other stuff like that. But what did it matter to me? To save the teacher from further ado, I simply told her I was leaving next year and that basically, I didn't care. =) I wish all the solutions to life's problems were that simple.

I pity Myra for having to drop Computer. This school seriously cannot provide for all our needs. Why not let us learn what we want and not force us to do something we suck at and therefore drop the reputation of the school when we don't do well? Pfft, Science College.

Moving on, I spent the rest of the morning carrying books down to our air-conditioned ex-classroom (I still miss it), playing stupid games with the gang and telling stupid stories concerning our dear PMB invigilators Mr Emo and Mr Bangang (the names are a longer story). 

I'm going to miss MS. A lot. Just thought I'd let you guys know that.

I woke up at midnight this...morning? Last night? How do you put it?
Anyway, I woke up at midnight to watch the last F1 race this season. The Driver's Championship winner decider. *sigh* Massa came so close, but was so far. I feel for you, dude. I couldn't believe my eyes when it happened. Stella, I know you know what it means. 

At least Ferrari won the Constructor's C'ship. Right? Yeah. 
Congratulations, Ferrari. 

Forza Ferrari, forever and more.

There's always next year, guys. And the year after that, and the year after that, and- Oh, wait. Please don't leave if they standardise the engines. You guys rock. Your last flawless race, after so many blunders and mistakes. 

I think it isn't healthy to have so many emotions overcome you over a span of five minutes at 2.45 a.m when you have school the next day. Now I feel really tired but am still stubborn enough to stay here and blog.

I bet my eyeballs hate me for over-exerting them.

No comments: