Sunday, November 16, 2008

"Bad kitty!"

I looked at iTunes version 8.0.1 and went "Oh em gee thatissocool!"

I like the thing they did with the album artwork.

The reason (or should I say reasons?) why I didn't blog yesterday (Myra's birthday) was because I went out with Stel and Chai after Stella bugged me until I agreed and then I went to the UBD Gala Night dinner thing.

Firstly, I want to wish Myra a happy birthday here even though it's a bit too late, and that if you read this Myra-the-future-fashion-designer, I hope you will join the fashion industry one day. And then we'll read your interviews in fashion magazines all over the world. 

I met Chai at Coffee Bean ten minutes past two in the afternoon. Apparently Stella's "2-ish" was around 2.30 p.m. But in case she murders me over the internet, I'll add that it wasn't entirely her fault.

Talked about many things, ranging from crappy exam papers to last-minute homework, from the Queen picking her nose to Stephen Hawking impersonations, from naked people to overpriced goods and wondering why more men visited the restrooms than women and then wondering why the people seemed to not come back out...

After our weird, long conversation, I left (obviously) to get ready for the dinner thing.

The dinner thing was also very weird,  because many people were dressed in "international clothes" such as kimonos and sombreros.
Food was all right.
Cassandra won a rice cooker.
Just thought that was worth mentioning.


Today, I went to watch Madagascar 2 with Wani and her sister. 
It was funny. And some parts were extremely weird, like the shark, and the sacrifice, and the marriage of Skipper, and the lion with Elvis hair, and the bobblehead hula doll and King Julian in whole. Alex was cute as a cub. So adorable.

Oh, and I met Effie. 

Then while I was waiting for someone to pick me up, spent an hour alone in the supermarket watching people shop and choose between at least fifty different kinds of mayonnaise.
No wonder shopping takes too long for my liking.

When my dad eventually came, we went to this optical shop full of cats. I counted seven in total. I think they're house-trained.


P.S. To you guys who wished me a happy birthday through Friendster, I'm sorry I haven't replied 'cause I can't seem to log in. (You know who you are. Thanks guys. =) )

No comments: