Saturday, November 29, 2008

Civilization IV

Have you read about PMB results via SMS? 

Personally I think that's not very helpful at all.

I've accomplished quite a few things over the span of the last few days. For example, I started playing CIV again and created the Kingdom of Something. 

I also finished reading Spiderwick, or to be more accurate, The Spiderwick Chronicles the day before and started on the Pure Dead Series today. Spiderwick is like a cross between A Series Of Unfortunate Events and The Enchanted Forest Chronicles except with stunning illustrations and two authors instead of one.
I liked it because it was very straightforward and didn't have details by the truckload, like Eragon. 

I went back to the National TB Centre whatever to get my Mantoux injection checked for the results: a mere 0 mm.
No induration, no itch, no redness, nothing. I wonder what that means. I think it's good if it turns red, but now I'm not so sure. 
I didn't bother to read the article carefully, so I'm going to go back and see what the other results mean. The internet doesn't say anything about zero millimetre results. Meh.
They all state stuff like "how to measure Mantoux indurations" and "how to hold your ruler right". 

It'll be easier to ask a doctor, wouldn't it? Yeah.


Now I have to go back and continue my war with Germany with Napoleon. 

Adieu.

No comments: