Monday, November 10, 2008

No more monkeys jumping on the bed.

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed,
One fell off and bumped his head;
Mama called the doctor and the doctor said,
"No more monkeys jumping on the bed."

I like monkeys. 

Some nursery rhymes don't make any sense at all. Check out 'Mary Had a Little Lamb'.

Apparently Mary took the lamb to school (which was against the rules) yet was not punished for her misdeed. Then everybody was really happy (it made the children laugh and play) and the teacher didn't even care. 

I think it means we should all bring phones to school. =)

Speaking of which, the MoE plan to send out PSR results via mobile phones to whoever subscribes. Imagine waking up the day the results come out and your phone rings. I bet everyone will be a tad jumpy then.
But that's not the point.

It means that the MoE recognises the significance of mobile phones. Its usefulness and how it can make everybody's lives so much easier. But no, the stubborn people have to stick to their phone ban rule.
I don't understand. This is the twenty-first century. We are looking for advancement, not the opposite. 

I want to sign a petition against the phone ban before I leave. 'Cause I can't get expelled. Hahah.

No comments: