Friday, November 14, 2008

Mice kill.

Stupid tetanus shot. Can't move left arm. Too uncomfortable. 
Note to self: Mice can kill you. 

It's a long story, but since I've got time, and maybe you have as well, I'll tell it to you.

I was reading The Tale of Despereaux (which was a really sweet but simple story about a cute little mouse) when my brother starting shouting something about a mouse. I thought he was lying, because it couldn't have been such a coincidence and frankly I've never seen a mouse in Brunei before. I can't really tell if it's a mouse or a rat, 'cause it was wet and shivering a lot, so bear with me.
There it was, innocently resting on (the only) rock in my pond when it jumped back in, scaring all my fish away. So long story short, I picked it up and it bit me. Yeah, I know it was stupid. At least I didn't have a boring day. Birthday present: tiny hole where its teeth punctured my finger and a tetanus vaccination. 

I can add this incident to my checklist. 
Hamster bite - check.
Mouse bite - check.
Turtle bite - check.
Scratched by rabbit(s) - check. 

Hmm... yeah. They're out to get me.


I love my cake. Chocolate Fudge cake from Sheraton. 
Nice.
Not too much cream, not too dry, good chocolate. 

Yum.

No comments: