Friday, November 07, 2008

Hello parking meter!

Hello, world.

I went to this place called Palm Garden in Kiulap for dinner. To celebrate my mum's birthday. Which is tomorrow. But my parents have to attend a wedding tomorrow night, so we moved the date to today. 

My cousins and I had to babysit my brother for the sake of the adults. Our food was first to come, but we were the last to finish. I think my bro has ants in his pants; he won't sit still. At least he behaves more in public places. We managed to feed him a bit of pizza without him smearing tomato all over us. 

Then we told about a billion lies to get him to keep quiet. You know, things like, "You'll get kicked out if you don't sit still," or "I'll get the waiter to scold you if you don't shut up."

One of my cousins made up the worst one yet. "The ice cream won't come if you shout, because it will melt."
"Why?" my brother asks him.
"Haven't you realised that ice cream has to be made in cold places? And there are no people in cold places, so we have to be really quiet or else the ice cream will melt."

Personally, that didn't make any sense, but it seemed to work. I tried to talk to my brother, but he shushed me and said we have to be quiet or he wouldn't get any ice cream. 

People with kids lie too much. Like us.

In the end, the ice cream came, and it was basically chocolate-flavoured ice covered with chocolate syrup, nuts and cream. To be frank, it was...awful.
Ice cream is supposed to be soft and creamy and in some cases chewy, but this had ice chunks in it and melted way too quickly. 
Yeah, I criticise. 

I didn't sim today.

I'm sleepy, but I know I won't fall asleep when I go to bed. It's strange.

I want to watch Madagascar 2. 

I'm being random.

Yay random-ness.

Tomorrow, my blog turns a year old. 

=)

No comments: