Friday, November 21, 2008

Awkward pauses.

I love Gmail's new look. 

My ninja-themed mailbox rules.

Now I know how to pronounce Friedemann Wuttke's name. It's "Free-dé-mann Wutt-kay". Hmm... free the man?
But I digress. The man's got his own website, but it's in German, and I can understand not a single word of it. 

So Neko and I, after we left my brother at Hua Ho Manggis Mall (no, we didn't abandon him, it's for the concert), were dropped off at the Orchid Garden around 7 p.m. We wandered around aimlessly until the concert we were supposed to watch was about to start.
Whee. Aimlessly...!

Mr Classical Guitarist doesn't smile when he plays. He makes this face that makes him look slightly constipated. But out of respect, I say no more. 
And-and he smiled at the end when we clapped for him and he did an encore 'cause we didn't stop.
About the clapping, it was safer to wait at least two seconds after he pauses/stops in order to make sure he's really done with the song. 
It was like...
Friedemann Wuttke: *plays song* *pauses*
Audience: *Cricket cricket* *claps!*
Yeah, it's all very weird. 

I need to cut my nails now. And get ready for the workshop he's holding on Sunday. 

1 comment:

Mark Peters said...

More on meh:
http://www.good.is/?p=13541

Hope you enjoy!