Thursday, November 20, 2008

Warning: For F1 watchers only.

Mickey Mouse sure doesn't look eighty to me.

The Amazing Race Asia 3 finale is tonight at 9. 
After all those weeks of watching, it comes down to just one hour of running around, grabbing clues and yelling at people.
I love this show.

Top Gear is biased toward Lewis Hamilton, because he's British, and they're a British show, you get the idea. 
"Oh, he's so freaking awesome." "The best driver everrr."
It's a matter of opinion, really, and my opinion is that he is not the greatest driver ever because I believe that title belongs to Michael "Shoe-maker". 
Apparently this guy was interviewed before the Singapore Grand Prix and they asked him who would win the race. He said, "Oh, that guy, uh... Shoe-maker."
Number one, Schumi retired in '06.
Number two, it's Schumacher, not Shoe-maker. As far as I know, he buys his own shoes.

Anyway, Hamilton couldn't beat the Stig. Who is the Stig, by the way? 
All I know is that he's a guy in a crash helmet in a white racing suit with gloves.
That's all that matters. Besides, if anyone ever finds out who he is, he'll have to quit his job as Top Gear's urm... guy-who-drives-cars-really-fast-around-their-race-track.

Whee. I have to go. My television awaits me.

Adieu.

No comments: