Saturday, November 22, 2008

Guru "oh" *coughing sound* guru.

Hey, guess what?

I went to school today. 

Initially I didn't want to go, 'cause I felt really lazy.

But then I realised, hey, there's no harm in waking up early.

And so I woke up early and went to school (thank you, Captain State the Obvious).

Since our *cough* beloved *cough* bus driver didn't come, Neko's dad sent us. 

We collected our yearbooks, and laughed at the people in the pictures (which wasn't very nice, I know, but man, it was funny). 

Teachers' Day drama was disappointingly not as funny as expected.

We also thanked God for not being chosen to participate in their weird games including face painting, dressing up and guessing teachers' voices. Cikgu Ramlah was one of the teachers recorded. She said, "Selamat Hari Guru. Siapakah cikgu ani? Ah..ah, dapat?" 
I'm so going to miss her next year.

All in all, our Disney themed Teachers' Day celebration was a-okay. 


Ideal speech for any formal occasion:

"Good morning/afternoon/evening, *address audience, whoever they are*. Let us begin/not waste any more time. Goodbye and thank you."

That fits in the thirty second attention span of us people in the audience.
You know, instead of those twenty minute speeches people (except Mr Jacob Chin; his speeches lasted forty to forty-five minutes) like to give. It saves time, and also the embarrassment of realising that nobody actually listened to you.

I really, really, need to cut my nails.

Now you will notice I wrote two posts in an hour.

I am such a sad person.

No comments: