Monday, November 24, 2008

Roxanne.

I miss F1. It's like, there's a big, gaping hole in my life right now. I always feel as if there's something missing every Sunday. 
You know, "Whoops, there isn't a race to catch today..."

Form 4 class lists for MS are out already. I'm not too sure who's in which class, who's taking what subject or who's with who together with whoever, but it doesn't really concern me because I have no choice but to be abducted by aliens before the school term starts. 

Okay, yeah, I lied. 

Still, I want to know about who's in which class, who's taking what subject and who's with who together with whoever because knowledge is power, no matter how small or insignificant that piece of knowledge is. 
Also, I just have to satisfy my ever-growing curiosity (they say curiosity kills the cat, but what can I say, it's a flaw of mine), 

Rumour has it that PMB results come out on the twenty-ninth of November, which is this Saturday. To be honest, I don't feel the least nervous. I feel that nothing I say or do or think now will have any effect on my results whatsoever, therefore, because there is nothing more I can do, I've decided I shouldn't care much.
But that makes me seem confident... Which is bad, 'cause I am not confident at all. 
I will not say I have tried my best, nor will I say I should've done better.
Being the idiot that I am, I will pretend I don't really care.
Even if I shouldn't, I sure will feel bad if I totally screw it.

Enough of that crap.

I like marshmallows. 

I think it should be illegal to stare conspicuously at other people.

Also, it should be illegal to force people to eat when they don't feel like eating.

Oh, and uh... wait. I've got nothing else to say. Never mind then.

Adieu, good people.

No comments: