Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Baby boom.

Some good *cough cough* people have started construction work on the other side of the road. The workers work from a uh, time before I've woken up yet till nine at night. I think this is a rushed job. Reminds me of those History stories where the workers are pushed too hard and then they revolt and urm... Oh wait. Too small scale to cause nationalism and whatever. 

Went to my cousin's house (which was like, too far away for my liking) to see her baby. The baby is premature, yet weighs almost (200 grammes less) as much as my brother when he was born (not premature). She's chubby enough. Name? Han Yee Shian. Or something. Not too sure of the spelling.

I wasn't used to seeing pink everywhere, because there are very, very few girls in my family. And also that I don't use the colour pink much.
Here's a picture to satisfy your eyeballs. (That sounded funny, didn't it? =) )


Then after that, I went to my other cousin's house to celebrate his birthday and his sister's. I messaged my cousin the other day, and asked, "Is today your birthday, or Li Min's?"
She was like, "Mine!"
Not my fault your birthdays are two days apart. =)
She got a Nintendo DS, her brother got a PSP.
God. My dad won't let me use his PSP. That stingy- whoops. Heheh. Wasn't supposed to say that.

Oh, and this picture is for Effie, at her request. I dug up some old picture because I was too lazy to take another one. 

No comments: