Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Boomz.

Shall I or shall I not upload our highly embarrassing CCA vid? 

I think not. Not tonight.

Anyway, we had tonnes of fun just now at Ms Queenie's place, celebrating the September birthday ('cause there's only one, which is hers).
I haven't posted any pics of cake in ages, so here you go. 
Mmm.

We were supposed to tell everyone what we like about our cluster one by one, and being the lameass I am, took the opportunity to "Kanye West" it.

"Yo Ms Queenie, I'm happy for you, I'mma let you finish, but 8A is the best cluster of all time! Of all time!"

Yeah, I know I promised no more Kanye West jokes, but man, sometimes the opportunity is just too good to resist. 

Wasted away our long hours of break today by playing Guess the Sketch on Facebook in the computer lab. 

Was pretty entertaining. And one of the reasons why we were (sorta) late for PE. 

I think I kinda screwed up today's English essay test. Not as good as I wanted it to be. Spent an entire paragraph describing fruit and vegetables. Should've retitled it as "My Grocery List". 
I mean, that's not very interesting, is it? What I aim for in writing is for people not to fall asleep in the middle of a long, boring, descriptive paragraph, because as far as I know, sleeping people can't read.

Speaking of English, I haven't started on the CCA brochure thing yet. No idea how to start.

Oh, by the way, Ms Ng is going to teach us how to gamble tomorrow. (I kid, I kid.)
It's probability with playing cards. Awesome.

All right, got to go now and continue reading 'Dracula'. (Yeah, I borrowed it yesterday, and haven't even made the first fifty pages yet. They say it's really tedious and draggy, but hey, I survived half of Arabian Nights, didn't I?)

Arrivederci.


P.S. Did you know that Ris Low stepped down as Miss Singapore World '09?

No comments: