Monday, September 28, 2009

Camera rolling.

Had a blast during CCA just now. Finally had our "The Walker" (which was named last minute) premiered. 

Fun as it was, I hope I won't have to do it again anytime sooner. It's terribly embarrassing. 'Specially when people don't realise you're filming and walk up to you and ask it you're all right. 

One of the security guards came up to us and said to me, "Are you okay? I saw you shaking the gate from the security camera. Next time you shouldn't do that. Are you sure you're all right?" And then she touches me on the forehead as if I were undergoing some H1N1-induced fever hence delirium. "You looked like a crazy person." 

And while I tried to explain desperately that I was in fact not a crazed idiot who didn't know how to operate the turnstile they so conveniently installed to inconvenience us, but was trying to get a few shots of me acting as a crazed idiot who didn't know how to operate the turnstile they so conveniently installed to inconvenience us, Michelle and Victoria were trying hard not to laugh.

Man, I haven't typed a sentence as epic since, well, the last epic sentence I typed. 

Over the span of probably four or five weeks of shooting our makes-no-sense project, there have been a lot of people coming to us (Michelle, Victoria and I) and going, "Do you want to borrow my card?", "You know you can use the turnstile" and "OH MY GOD are you blind??" (Actually the last one was a lie, but I bet that's what they were thinking behind those looks they gave us.)

Anyway, we finally got the shots we wanted and went back to edit some more (more like looking up weird sound effects on the internet and playing Beethoven's Fifth Symphony out loud again and again). 

I might post it here some day, when I get over the initial embarrassment of seeing my face on camera. 

Spent an entire day "boomz"-ing. Should I feel bad about constantly mocking Ris Low
But oh God, it's just terribly unacceptable. Are you sure this is the best Singapore can offer?

Went through the tutorial during Chem. Managed to pay attention through it all, by some miracle. Hmm. 

History presentations are over, so now we're back to lectures the next time we have class. I don't mind, History lectures are fun.

Six and a half hour break again tomorrow. 

Better go to sleep now. 

Adieu.


No comments: