Saturday, September 19, 2009

Copied.

It's the nineteenth already.

Man, that was fast. 

Didn't talk to a single human being face-to-face till dinnertime. 'Cept when one of my toiletmates asked me for fifty cent coins. But that doesn't really count. 

Anyway, took that time to do book review number two. Scene from The Golden Compass? Simple. Just copy off the movie off the internet and there you go.
Sucky colouring though.

I'd also post my reviewed book review, but I think people would fall asleep reading it (too long and boring), so better not. 

Played pool with Emily earlier on. We've got a new pool table. Smaller and more blue in colour. 

Finally managed to win against her. 

It's been strangely quiet recently. People have gone home for the weekend, or for Raya.

Now that I'm done here I'm going to go off and finish writing today's post. 

Ciao.

No comments: