Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Crystallization.

Let's see if I can come up with a post and type it out in five minutes. 

It's like the pool games I play with Emily. Must sink all the balls in five minutes. 

Anyway, yesterday was Teacher's Day, so today's Monday, tomorrow's going to be Friday and the day after will be Sports Day. 

How interesting. I still think it's rather funny that I rely on what we did in school to tell what day of the week it is. 

Had an English essay test this morning. Remembered it was a descriptive essay this time, unlike the formative one where I went completely off the "descriptive" line. Played a gamble, but I don't know if it'll work out. I sure hope Ms Lau likes cute, innocent puppies. 

And as for Malay, I'm sorry guys, you can sue me. But that's the end of that, so yeah.

Have to fake a news report for tomorrow. Hmm.

Since we have four hours of class straight on typical Mondays, Mother Tongue was followed by Chem. 

Finally did the practical every other class has already done. 

Check out my epic failed grid on salts.
And our (Rania, MJ and I) epic win forming CuSO4 crystals. 

Mrs Chong looked into our beaker and said "Cool,". Now that's cool.

Had History after lunch. Got our test papers back. I passed, and that's what matters, right?

Ms Chua is awesome. She gave us lollipops. Claims she found them lying on the ground somewhere. I mean, what are the odds? I used to wish for bags of lollipops every day, and I didn't get any.

Lollipops remind me of MS. I miss MS, where bribery came in the form of lollipops, and all the other awesome things there. 

I am absolutely unable to type out a post in five minutes. That took like, twenty.

Adieu.

P.S. MJ married Peter Parker and had three kids. One of them is called Peter Parker Jr.

No comments: