Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Guess the sketch.

Today's the last day of September '09, which means no more 'Wake Me Up When September Ends' jokes for another eleven months.

Kimi Raikkonen is leaving Ferrari end of this year, and Alonso's moving in to replace him. I feel really sad 'bout this matter, but I'll leave all the F1 talk for another post sometime tomorrow when I get all the details down.

This Muse video cheers me up a huge load, but the thought of no more Kimi-Massa ever again just keeps coming back to bug me, ever since Rania texted me this morning. 

Anyway, as promised, I'll talk about it next time when I can type about something other than "Oh God, Alonso in Ferrari, Kimi possibly with Hamilton, sucky sucky sucky".

We talked about appreciating our family members (or something along the lines of that) during ACE today. Interesting topic. 

Sorta makes me dread married life. 

They make it sound so bad. I dunno. It's all complicated. 'Cause people are all general assholes (pardon my language).

Spread the love, man.

Math was pretty interesting today. Did probability (it's gambling in disguise) and something on the Monty Hall problem. Pretty awesome, the way it works.

It's kinda flawed, actually. Always switch. 2/3 chance of winning. Unless you're the unluckiest person on earth, that is.

Played it with cards. Fun. 

I've roughly got my CCA brochure thing done, so all I need to do is to refine it and print tomorrow. 

Just wrote some stuff about how really awesome it is to run around with a video camera. (Not sarcastic.)

Seriously thinking of uploading our video, but the decision is pending. The probability of me uploading it is 1/2, 'cause it's either yes or no. 

Oh, and we're still playing Guess The Sketch in the computer lab during whatever break we have.

Okay, gotta go now.

Night.

P.S. Playing Freecell every jobless moment of your life actually helps in Math. Cool.

P.P.S. I've managed to read a couple more pages of 'Dracula'. It's awesome.

No comments: