Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sangat cemas.

I'm curious.

Where do all my page views come from (besides my mother occasionally dropping by to make sure I'm doing anything stupid overseas and Isaac refreshing the page over the past few days)?

So do me a favour and tag if you ever read this, okay? (Even if you are some deranged, unknown stalker. Don't be shy, now.)

Thanks.

Anyway, suppressed curiosity aside, I had to keep reminding myself that today is not a Monday, and that today's a Wednesday and I've only got less than two days to study for our Math test. 

I'm doomed. 

The mind's all a mess, what with all the research on David Marshall aka eyebrow man and the thinking about the Math test that's coming up. I suck at Math, and researching about eyebrow man isn't exactly the most interesting thing on earth. 

We ate during Malay. Ideal ringkasan: "Mereka berasa sangat cemas."

I think almost everyone was falling asleep during the video shown during Chem. Couldn't hear much. Ironman is domestic. He's Ironingman.

All right, got to go ironing now. 

See you guys. 

Ciao.

No comments: