Saturday, September 12, 2009

Monza.

That little button that says "Blogger" in my bookmarks bar is just really, really tempting. 

Addiction to blogging. Is that bad?


It's like, I've got nothing much to bring back, 'cept clothing, the rest of the His Dark Materials Trilogy and my dad's PSP, charger and two old games, which he graciously allowed me to borrow. 

My mum's off to China for some conference on environmental and analytical Chemistry. All the talk titles sound awfully long and boring (not to mention pointless). They should come up with better things to research and talk about, like how to save the penguins and polar bears, or how to be awesome. Things that matter more.


Anyway, I spent my entire day lazing away and reading 'The Golden Compass'. Trying to decide which scene to sketch. Probably one where the monkey attacks Pan. Who knows. 


Managed to watch Monza qualifying earlier on. Man, I can't believe I'll have to miss the Monza race. It's Italy, man, Italy. Ferrari and Toro Rosso home race. Fisichella's home race. An Italian man in the prestigious Italian team on an Italian track for the first time since 1992. 

Thank God he didn't do that badly. Fourteenth is all right. 

Force India, on the other hand, are looking top-form this weekend. Sutil qualified second and Liuzzi seventh. McLaren are pretty good themselves, I gotta admit. 

Hamilton on pole. That's all right 'cause Raikkonen is third and there are high chances of him working some magic with Ferrari. 

Poor Alonso has hardly been mentioned at all, 'cept in the "crashgate" business. I'd say just forget about the entire thing and look to the future. Right?

All this F1 talk just makes me miss Massa more now. 

Got to go now.

Night.


P.S. Hey, 200th of the year.

No comments: