Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Free T-shirts.

Hey world. You know what's uncool?

Neck pain. 

'Specially when you get it in your sleep and not attempting some crazy stunt or another to look cool.

It's extremely uncool when you move your head and have to wince 'cause the muscle connecting your neck and your left shoulder hurts. 

I don't really know how to put it but the bottom line is that it's severely uncool.

On the other hand, I feel kinda proud of myself 'cause I managed to do more than two thirds of the Math assignment all by myself without having to ask/copy off other people. 

I'm leaving that Q4 bit for tomorrow though, 'cause it's late and my brain simply refuses to look at Math diagrams at this hour of the day.

Sungkai-ed at Pizza Hut with Emily and Fatinn. Fatinn and I have been craving for Pizza since Friday, so I guess it was about time we actually had pizza. 

Yum. 

Started reading 'A Year In The Merde' by Stephen Clarke at Pizza Hut while we were waiting for our lasagne. It's funny already.

I finished the other book I bought yesterday this morning. 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid'. I liked it. I like books that entertain you. 

Poor Arabian Nights. I'll finish it one day, you'll see.

It's late and there's school tomorrow, so that's the end of this post then.

Night, all.


P.S. 'Merde' means sh*t in French. That's why I bought it in the first place, 'cause one of the sequels is called 'Merde Happens'.

No comments: