Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jangan malas, inda baik.

I lost one of my earpiece rubber things yesterday. No idea where it went. That sucks. 

The internet connection here is lagging really badly (and has been as far as I can remember). It kind of like, fluctuates, so you have to wait for a precise moment when the connection is good and start loading five pages at once. 

If not, you've just got to wait and wait and wait and wait till you actually forget what you wanted to do in the first place. 

Now that's sad. 

I don't really know what to do right now. That's why I'm on Blogger. I've got homework, but I can't be bothered at the moment.

English vocab thing on all the words you can use to call someone "ugly", Maths assignment 4, History research thing (I'm doing David Marshall, aka "eyebrow man").

Honestly, have you seen his eyebrows? They're epic, man.

Raya is coming soon. That's cool, but we only get a day off for Raya here. 

I want to beraya. I can't believe I'm going to miss Raya-ing this year. No kueh raya (especially tapak kuda), no visiting houses of people I don't know and eating their good food (I sound really greedy, don't I?), no visiting the neighbours (God, this one is the worst). 

Some of the Bruneians are going back for Raya though. Someone smuggle me through, please. 

Okay, just kidding. Immigration police, please don't arrest me.

Got the Malay skit thing done and over with this morning. Had to act as Anita Sarawak whose husband got attacked by four dudes with parangs. Or was it meat cleavers? 

The others did the crocodile attacks in Brunei thing. Beanbag crocodile ftw. 

Though, you know, we really shouldn't be making fun of tragic incidents like these...

Hmm.



P.S. Muse's new album is out. I guess I'll have to chuck it in the list along with Daughtry's and Green Day's. 

No comments: