Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Crashgate losers.

Note: Non-F1 watchers don't bother with this post. Thanks.

I can't take it anymore. I've really got to talk about this somewhere, and Stella isn't available on MSN for some reason and I think I might burst if I don't. 

Went online after dinner and saw this on Twitter: 
xxmarsarmygirlOMG, Flavio Briatore quit?!? And Renault confessed to crashgate?? 
Holy sh*t! I hate F1 politics to the core! @ElvenPsychopath


Now that is severely shocking. It's like, "What the hell?"

I mean, how could they? They cheated, man, cheated

That's just not cool. Not cool at all. 

Long story short, the crashgate was a speculation investigated by the FIA about Piquet's crash during last year's Singapore Grand Prix. Apparently their team boss, Flavio Briatore, and this dude called Pat Symonds asked him to crash so the safety car would come out and therefore give Alonso a chance of winning. 

Now Renault says it doesn't want to dispute the allegations and Briatore quit. 

This is entirely screwed. 

What has F1 come to? 

I'm not looking forward to see next year's lineup. 

Briatore not in Renault, Alonso maybe moving to Ferrari, old team Lotus coming back to race, BMW bought by some company called Qadbak Investments Ltd, Renault possibly getting penalised, no idea who Fisichella is going to drive for, Kimi possibly leaving Ferrari, who knows?

Not good, not good.

At least Massa's coming back next season.

No comments: