Thursday, September 17, 2009

Botolku hilang.

Today was weird. I don't know, it just was. 

When we lunched after Physics, Rania started talking about the "Visa dance" (the one you see in Visa ads in cinemas), or the "Where the Hell is Matt?" dance, as we know it. 

There he is, have a look.

This video makes me laugh. To be honest with you, there are two reasons. The first is 'cause I find a guy dancing badly in all those places very amusing, and the second is that seeing all those people dancing together and having all the fun in the world without a care about people thinking they're total idiots just makes me happy too. It's like, a contagious kind of happiness, you know? 

Oh whatever, call me corny if you want. 

Anyway, back to "why today was weird".

In their stupid attempt to have me dance Matt Harding's dance, some of the girls stole my bag and brought it into Food Science class with them (or something). Had to wait till three to get it back.

And my bottle has mysteriously gone missing. Whoever took it, I hope you get severe diarrhoea and vomitting for the rest of the week. Or something like that. Or perhaps develop a severe allergy to chocolate. Who knows. 

After getting my bag back, I went to Jurong Point with Fatinn to get my watch strap replaced and buy stuff. Her ATM card got retained by the machine along the way. I wonder why. 

Saw a really cute baby at Famous Amos. Makes me miss home. 

Anyway, I've got to go and fool my conscience into believing I actually studied for Math tomorrow. 

Adieu, everyone.

No comments: