Monday, September 14, 2009

Partai.

School today. No fun.

And the thing is, people in Brunei have just started their long Ramadhan/Raya holidays. No fair.

Anyway, I woke at around four in the morning (Gwen Stefani pun not intended; don't even listen to her songs) for no reason whatsoever. I think it's the whole, "Oh heck, I've got school today," realisation. Nightmare, man. Nightmare. 

First lesson of the day was supposed to be English, but Ms Lau wasn't here, so we basically wasted an hour and a half doing absolutely nothing productive. Kinda just sat there and talked about theme parks and haunted hotels and other random things like that. 

Then we had Malay. Switched places with Faiz for the second skit presentation thing. Now I'm stuck with Insan, Ahmad and Abdur. Doing some weird article on Anita Sarawak and her husband being attacked by people with parangs. They talk too much crap, man. It was kinda funny though. Presenting on Wednesday. Hope I won't have to do anything stupid. 

Got our Chem test back after that. I passed. I kinda guessed my way through the MCQ section, and got extremely lucky. Lucky like "that's-not-ever-going-to-happen-again-'cause-it's-totally-a-one-off-super-kalok-thing" lucky.

After going through the test we did a bit of metals. I think the hardest thing to do in class is not to copy down and fill those the blanks in the notes but to stay awake through it all. 

Maybe I should sleep earlier.

History was on Indonesia and all the 'Partai's. Still haven't done anything for the eyebrow/goatee presentation.

Skipped the assembly for CCA. Had to retake our first set of shots 'cause the files completely and mysteriously disappeared. No idea where they went. 

I wonder if editors of big, epic, important films play with their footage while making rough cuts. Like, rewind replay rewind replay and "Hey look! I can make him walk backwards! Ha ha ha".

Yeah, that's what we did. 

Got to go iron my uniform now.

Adieu.

No comments: