Friday, September 18, 2009

Jamming makes my day.

I'll be sleeping alone tonight. And tomorrow night. And the night after that. And the night after that. 

All the non-Chinese Bruneians have gone back for Raya, which leaves the four of us (Emily, Nick, Kevin and I). 

I want to go back. Missing my bed and my aircon and my Astro and my electric and my amps and my subwoofer. 

I love MCR. I really do.

I should really be doing something more important like homework or studying or something hardworking like that, but I dunno. It's a Friday night, man. 

I feel very much like doing nothing. Whee. And doing nothing I am. 

We did set language during Math after the class exercise I sucked at. It's all so confusing. I probably deserve it if I fail though. 

Malay was tolerable, 'cause four of us got kicked out to the room next door (including me), which was cool 'cause we could speak English there. 

Talked about random things while we did crossword puzzles. Ahmad asked "What do two gays and two straights do when you put them together in a room?" to which the answer was "Solve Malay crossword puzzles". (To set things straight(pun highly intended), none of us are gay, it's just that Yos and Faiz molest each other a lot.)

It was funny.

Since we didn't have History today, it was a four and a half hour break till CCA for most of us. 

Cyrus borrowed Isaac's guitar and brought it to class. 

I think guitars have the ability to attract crowds. Was taking turns with Cyrus and Isaac to play.

People should learn if they want to. Playing is more fun when other people join you. And awesome beyond words. Jamming is a bonding thing.

Hung around for a while till everyone had to go for CCA.

Good music makes me smile like an idiot.

Yeah, I'm weird that way. 


P.S. Guys, have you ever heard of 'Boulevard of Broken Songs'? 

I seriously love that song.

No comments: