Tuesday, July 06, 2010

The Black Parade

Thank God for noise-canceling headphones, 'cause the fire alarm alarm thing is still going on. I have no idea why nobody's turned it off yet, but at least I can't hear it.

Switched from Muse to MCR recently.

As I was telling J. Ang, MCR is the first band I really started listening to, and for that they'll always have a special place in my heart no matter what.

Without MCR, I probably wouldn't be where I am today. I owe that band a lot.

And yeah, people like to say that MCR is emo, but I honestly don't mind. As long as I know they're not emo, that's okay with me.

So yeah, I'll say it. I love My Chemical Romance. I really, really do.


And I've been telling people lately that I'd go gay for Matt Bellamy if I were a guy. That's because Matt Bellamy exudes awesomeness. He's a great songwriter, talented musician, looks great on stage, isn't an empty-headed ass and is generally brilliant.

Yeah.


Went for orals today at Kentridge. Now I can be pretty sure I won't ever have to go for Malay orals ever again (yeah, famous last words).

It's just epic tahi kerbau-ing, really. As long as you're good at making stuff up on the spot and have a vocabulary good enough to support your tahi kerbau, you'll be fine.


Okay, better go now. Really sleepy.

Night.


P.S. I really wish the matches wouldn't be so late at night.


No comments: