Thursday, July 08, 2010

'Hysteria' -Muse

Currently watching 'The Big Bang Theory', 'cause for some reason I've got five episodes randomly saved in my laptop.

Cool.

I have this horrible feeling that I shouldn't be enjoying myself so much.

Logically (and depressingly), work should always come first, but I don't know what on earth I'm doing.

It's like I want to stop caring and just have fun, but then again I don't want to have come this far then throw it all away.

Damn, it's a hard decision to make.


Anyway, there's no school tomorrow (thankfully). We need more Staff Development days. 'Cause that would be like, totally beneficial for all of us, students and staff alike.

Stayed awake for the Germany-Spain match. I have to say I was rather disappointed. Hoped Germany would win and face the Netherlands in the final (that way I'd be happy with whoever wins).

I like Germany.

And there's this thing with people I don't really get. Why must we suddenly develop strong desires to eat octopuses whenever Paul the octopus gets a prediction correct and the team we support loses? I mean, where's the logic in that? If something was going to happen, it would have anyway, no matter what an octopus has to say about it.

Speaking of octopuses, I am definitely getting a pet octopus. Paul is ridiculously accurate.


Brain wasn't working throughout Math, 'cause of the lack of sleep. Thankfully we weren't doing anything exceptionally difficult, or I would've GG-ed for sure.

Geography was nothing special. Did something about plate movement evidence and Adithya basically slept throughout that.

Physics was post-it notes. Like, really. Mr Yeo gave us post-its and we kinda had some fun with 'em. Yeah, fun. I like fun.


Okay, gotta go now.

Sweet sleep awaits me.

Adieu.


P.S. Was really disappointed today 'cause MJ didn't get kidnapped by the paedophilic transvestite murderer she agreed to meet with to exchange K-pop merchandise. Turned out said person really was a girl, after all. Sigh.


No comments: