Saturday, July 03, 2010

Fishguy.

Listening to Tyler Ward covers right now, trying to gain some sort of inspiration.

Trying to choose between The Script's 'Breakeven' and 'Live Like We're Dying' (I like to credit the songwriting to them, and not Kris Allen 'cause he totally didn't write this song).

Hm. We'll see.


Left halfway through the Uruguay-Ghana match, and GG-ed.

Slept till noon, and woke up just in time for lunch (only Ivanka, Woan Chyi and I, 'cause I think everyone else either went out to watch 'Eclipse' or were still sleeping).

Anyway, spent my afternoon playing 'Doodle God' and my evening looking up song covers.


And yes, Wee Thean and KT are probably really smug 'cause Paul the octopus was right again in predicting Argentina's loss against Germany.

Although I honestly support(ed) Argentina's bid for the cup, I actually don't mind Germany winning, 'cause I kinda started liking them after they defeated England.

Oh well.


Okay, hear me out here: one day, I'm going to get a pet octopus. I'll name this octopus Özil, and Özil will make all my major life decisions.

Sounds good, right?

Yeah, somehow I think owning a pet octopus would be like, really cool. I mean, people have dogs and cats and hamsters but rarely octopuses. So I'm going to get one. And they're hella smart, too.

Awesome creatures, octopuses.

All right, better go now.

Want to wake up earlier tomorrow.

Adieu.


P.S. Well, at least now we don't get to see Maradona naked.


No comments: