Saturday, July 24, 2010

Memories.

Re-watching our Botanic Gardens videos right now (remember the Ball of Wisdom? Yeah, those videos) for some reason.

Ah, I miss Botany.

It's funny how I hardly remember last sem, although it was just two months ago.


Talking over with Jaywen over Twitter right now. SAS people are leaving SAS in five months' time, and I think it's kinda sad, to leave a school you've been in for the past twelve years of your life. Hopefully this SAS 6G'05 batch reunion thing will happen (please?).

Back when I was a little kid I used to wonder what it'd be like when I was older and in form 5, to be the most senior of the seniors. I was so, so sure I'd live out my entire school life in SAS back then. Heck I was so wrong.

Then I went to MS, hating that I'd have to leave it all behind in SAS. People you've been friends with for seven years.

But then time passed and I realised that I loved MS too. Maktab Sains Paduka Seri Begawan Sultan, I miss you. I would give so much just to live one regular school day in MS again.

Wonder how different things would be if I never left. I'd probably be studying my ass off for O-levels right now (yeah it's probably a good thing I left, huh?).

Ah, good old days.

Anyway, back to the present.

Spent my entire day basically lazing away in my room, reading Sherlock Holmes and GMH and LGMH and Sixbillionsecrets. Kinda wishing I could've done something more productive with my time, but making up with doing the Bio prac questions right now (mm, Bio). Now all I've got to do is plot that graph...


See you guys tomorrow then.

Arrivederci.


P.S. Vettel beat Alonso to pole by 0.002 seconds. So now it's a Red Bull Ferrari Ferrari Red Bull McLaren McLaren line up for tomorrow's starting grid at Hockenheim.

P.P.S. Hoping hoping hoping Ferrari will prevail. I know it's a home race for many of the German drivers, but we can't afford to let any more points slip through our fingers.


No comments: