Thursday, July 22, 2010

"..........."

If I ever see 'Life On The Murder Scene' on sale anywhere, I think I'd buy it in an instant.

I need more MCR in my life.

I think I always say this, but from time to time I like to go back to listening to 'Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge'. Always. It's probably my favourite album to date.


You know, one of the most depressing moments of my life is waking up early on a cold, dark, rainy morning, and just knowing it's not a weekend or holiday so you can sleep in. I loathe having to drag myself out of bed on days like these.

Complaints aside, today's weather was awesome. Seriously. It rained all morning (it's been rainy all week, actually) and hopefully will tomorrow.

Weather forecast says it'll be a bit sunny though, but that's okay.

Kinda was on Twitter throughout Math, Geog and Physics. It's not that I don't pay attention, it's just that it keeps me from falling asleep.

Math graded exercise didn't happen, 'cause we ran out of time, so it's happening tomorrow instead.

More than half the class probably weren't paying attention during Geog, 'cause we already did plate tectonics last year, and that it was simply really boring.

Mr Yeo left early 'cause he was sick, so he got filled in by Mr Yuan (the teacher Wee Thean's been stalking over the past week or so).

Went out to West Coast Plaza (by bus, which was just weird) for English. Stanley, Insan and I went to Cold Storage and then decided to advertise the ultimate sports drink, 'RedTwoAde Plus' (a combination of Red Bull, H-Two-O, Sportade and 100 Plus, just in case you didn't know).

Now the problem is how to strike a balance between being really funny and ridiculous and seeming professional so as to impress the teachers.

Hmm.


Study time was brilliant, 'cause we spent half our time discussing various, um, inconveniences of having an oversized *ahem* (the world record, according to Wee Thean, is 13 inches long).

Talk about disturbing, but honestly, it was funny.


Physics in-class assignment tomorrow. Fingers crossed to being able to discuss with other people.

Adieu.


P.S. Just started reading 'Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Novels and Stories Volume I' last night. Mm yeah.

P.P.S. Just in case anyone's wondering, the "........" indicates a moment of awkward silence when everybody stops talking and avoids eye contact.

P.P.P.S. ".............."


No comments: