Monday, July 12, 2010

Fail.

Ah, Mondays.

Actually, I kinda of like Mondays. It's like a whole new week is in front of you, but by Tuesday I kinda feel like I desperately need Friday to come again.

Had very little sleep today (two, three hours?).

World Cup finals. I'm going to miss being crammed into the fifth floor guys' TV room watching football players run around on television.

Yeah, good times.


Didn't like PE today (although we had plenty of fun telling Dr Sun about how he'd completely failed at predicting Germany as this year's World Cup winner).

I'm kinda thinking volleyball is not my thing. Dr Sun asked, "Do you get the feeling?" and I think we were supposed to answer something along the lines of "Yes, I have managed to experience hitting the ball with the correct, assigned method", but I was totally going for "Oh yeah, I feel it all right. Pain, dread, you name it".

Oh God, how do people actually enjoy this game? It's horrible. My arms felt like they were going to drop off every single time I managed to hit a ball.

Perhaps I just have very low pain-tolerance, but this is just ridiculous.

Well, now I can definitely cross "professional volleyball player" off my list of future possible occupations.

Didn't have English after that, so hung around class listening to Joshua sing "Dangling Balls" (along to the tune of 'Jingle Bells', just in case any of you were curious).

Math was all right.


And now I feel an overwhelming urge to sleep.

Adieu.

No comments: