Saturday, July 10, 2010

Duck.

Listening to the 'The Phantom of the Opera' soundtrack right now.

Somehow I find myself still missing Europe. Probably didn't get enough of it. I love the weather there.

Want to go back there someday. Yeah, someday. It'll happen.


Finding the need to up my productivity rate, and the urge to do something better with my time.

And totally failing.

Spend my afternoon (I'm excluding mornings here 'cause I woke up pretty late today) watching 'Better Off Ted', doing that assed Math ass. 1 and reading 'Percy Jackson: Titan's Curse'.

Meh, it's not much.

Finished the book later on at night. I liked it. Will get fourth book sometime soon.

You see, I've made this little pact with myself that I'd only buy one book from a certain series at a time, because if I didn't, I'd end up buying a whole load of books, and then I wouldn't be able to put my mind at rest till I've finished everything (come to think of it, that's kind of obsessive. I creep myself out sometimes).

And I've got this stack of unread books (bought this sem) on my table and another stack on one of my shelves (from previous semesters).

Okay, note-to-self: Don't buy any more books until you've finished everything. Yeah, everything.


Better go now. Plan on waking up earlier so I can sleep earlier and watch the World Cup final without having to GG at school the following morning (yeah, right).

Adieu.


P.S. Word of the day: duck.

No comments: