Sunday, July 04, 2010

For the love.

Oh my gee.

I feel strangely happy and content right now and I don't know why. So high so high so high.

Haha that rhymes.

Actually I do know why.

I have rediscovered the joy in playing and nailing. Hell yes it feels so good.

Was somewhat depressed for a while, 'cause I had this feeling that I'd never be any better and that I'll never be able to be even half as good as anybody else, but man it's great to prove me wrong for once.

Yes I can do it. I don't need to rely on complete tablature. I don't need to follow others' interpretations. Plus one for expression.

Also, I've started listening again. Sometimes I go through periods of non-listening (which I absolutely loathe) which depresses me, and now I'm back and that makes me happy.


Went out to Clementi with Fatinn, and got picks and a set of new strings (the usual, D'Addario Pro-Arté EJ49 Silverplated Wound Normal Tension Black Nylon). I've been using silverplated since I was twelve, and the thing with black GBE strings started last year.

I need to go drum tomorrow. No matter what. It's great to let things out, unleash tension, make some noise (even if you don't know a thing about drumming, like yours truly).


Now while listening to the pure awesomeness of Muse, I bid thee, farewell.

Arrivederci.


P.S. If I were a guy, I'd seriously go gay for Matt Bellamy.

No comments: