Sunday, July 18, 2010

HM's birthday celebration.

Today, several people told me I look like a girl.

Wow, that's an accomplishment.

Anyway, woke up relatively early for a Sunday morning and went to the Bruneian Embassy to sorta celebrate our Sultan's birthday.


Finally did our performance, which was kinda fun (have you ever seen me dance? You don't want to, honestly. It's horrible).

There were plenty of games and stuff, so wasn't really bored throughout the course of the event.

Stalked little children. They're so cute. I think people thought we were acting all paedophilic, but I find it completely normal. Little children deserve the attention they get when they're adorable and cooperative.

Got this little boy named Alias to chase Insan around with a balloon. Seriously cute, watching him run around, holding a balloon and laughing. And the things he said (in a seriously endearing British accent) were absolutely adorable. Overheard him asking his mum during an apple-peeling event, "Mama are you winning? Pleeeease win."

So very cute.

It's sad that some kids are complete brats though. Kinda ruins the innocent image of other, sweet little children.


Won plenty of tupperware during the lucky draw. Hmm. I have no idea what to do with a bunch of IKEA containers.


Had the sense to takeaway some of the leftover food for dinner before we left. Mmm yum.

Reheated the food and hung around the canteen to eat and then have ice cream.

Ah, was fun.

But now the weekend is over and I better get some sleep if I don't want to GG during school tomorrow.

Adieu.


P.S. Feel like I've just wasted a weekend doing absolutely no work whatsoever, but you know, I guess it was worth it in a way.

No comments: