Monday, July 19, 2010

HAARP

Listening to HAARP now, and it's making me feel strangely happy.

It's like I'm smiling for no reason whatsoever, just 'cause it sounds so, so good.

That, and 'cause it reminds me of that concert I went to last month (*cough sorry Josh, Cyrus cough*).

Mmmm, Muse.


Anyway, it's the first day of Week 4, and I was totally struggling to stay awake during Math and Geog, which is a bad sign.

Slept for a few hours when I got back though. Explains why I stay up so late and then wake up all tired the next morning.

PE? Still not liking volleyball. No advancement whatsoever. I honestly and firmly believe now that I wasn't built for volleyball.

English? Meh.

Math? Passable, apart from the fact that I was constantly nodding off. Now come to think of it, I don't remember a thing Mr Chia was saying.

Geog? Oh God, let's not go there.


Right, better go off now.

Need to be awake and alert so as to not kill anyone during our Chem prac tomorrow.

Arrivederci.



P.S. I need 'Life On The Murder Scene'. That way, I'll have a less seriously measly number of MCR songs. And when the new album comes out, I have to have that.


No comments: