Friday, July 23, 2010

GG-er.

Spent my entire evening (apart from the going out to eat with Fatinn and Zeh bit) watching this guy read 'Twilight' on YouTube. Funny stuff.

Alex Day (otherwise known as Nerimon), the guy Charlieissocoolike likes to talk about in his vids, founder of T-rock, et cetera et cetera. I like him.


Anyway, school today was GG-ish (yeah, that's totally a word now).

Chem was all right, actually. Kinda taking a liking to the whole concept of organic Chem at the moment.

Killed my Math graded exercise, 'cause somehow my brain stopped functioning and couldn't process anything. Now there's nothing I can do but to look forward to failing it and having to see Mr Chia additional time.

English compre test was awful. Better not say much about it in case I get accused of "leaking test questions".

Physics in-class assignment was a complete GG moment. Was pretty clueless for the first five minutes, but thankfully things got better 'cause I managed to somehow scribble down some random numbers before time was up. Doubt any were actually right though.


Got a free copy of a 'Final Cut Pro 7' training guide for our CCA workshop thing on Final Cut Pro 7. The funny thing was that half an hour into the session we realised that the version we were using was version 6 and not 7 like we were supposed to (hence the book title, Final Cut Pro 7).

But yeah, it's pretty cool all the same. Does it sound geeky to be excited about all this? I dunno, I think it does.

Hmm.


Did you hear Hamilton crashed out of practice today? And Ferrari are showing signs of evident improvement. Yay. Happy.

Okay, gotta go now.

Adieu.


P.S. I've decided not to read 'Twilight' like, ever, 'cause I think it'd just be a total waste of my time.

P.P.S. Oh, and Joshua's sudden obsession with Yos' naked photos (that don't exist) is just plain weird.


No comments: