Saturday, July 31, 2010

"Female entertainer."

Rewatched 'The Pianist' in the fifth floor TV room with Fatinn and Nazihah a few hours ago.

Man, it was good. (Although I think the disc skipped a few parts, I don't know.)

And man, Adrien Brody. Mm yeah Adrien Brody. That's all I have to say.

Fatinn kept asking, "Why doesn't he die?" and I kept answering, "'Cause he's too sexy to die."

It's like in 'Predators', 'cept it wasn't aliens he was running from but real people.

I need to repeat this: Adrien Brody is too sexy to be killed off in movies.


School today was kinda weird.

First thing we did in the morning was hide under the tables for no reason whatsoever.

Then we had Chem, which was cool 'cause we did alcohol and Mr Tan has plenty of funny stories going on. Alcohol is a brilliant functional group. (Phenol is a benzene ring with OH, does that mean phenol is a drunk benzene ring?) But yeah, had fun. Seriously enjoying Chem right now (go on, judge me, whatever).

Non-existent Malay was meh. Just glad to have an extra hour of break.

Math was all right too, actually. I think I'm starting to see Math in a more positive light, but I don't know. We'll see about that.

Didn't have English 'cause Ms Lau wasn't here today, so spent the hour watching Joshua, Shuen, Yos and Kaung Myat play 'The Game of Life' on Joshua's iPhone. Talk about weird. And strangely symbolic (what with Shuen becoming a grandparent without having any kids and Yos becoming a "female entertainer"). It's just a really, really strange game (or is it just us misinterpreting everything?).

Physics was Physics-ish. Did more gravitation but not much.


Gotta go now. Sleepy as hell.

Night.


P.S. Weekends need to be way longer than this.

No comments: