Friday, July 02, 2010

Orange.

Epic things have happened, and now Twitter is overcapacity and fail-whale-ing, so I can't Tweet variations of "YESSS NED BEAT BRA" over and over again over the internet.

But while I wait for Twitter to un-overcapacity itself, I'm going to talk about it here (I was already going to in the first place, but after the Tweeting).

Ah, Twitter. Where else would the world be getting its information from?


I feel so awfully happy the Netherlands won. I know it's just to get into semis, but you know, I really think they deserve to beat Brazil this time 'round (I like Brazil though).

But yeah, I'm not a football junkie at all, so I can't really say much 'bout all this football stuff.


F1, on the other hand, I can (sorta).

Stanley's been telling me for a few days now that Red Bull will own at Silverstone and his beloved Mark Webber will win (honestly, I have absolutely zero idea why Stanley idolises Webber so much).

I've also been hearing about various parties complaining about the injustice of the race at Valencia (and hence backing Ferrari up here).

And apparently, according to Alonso (Massa seems to be less and less prominently featured on Ferrari's Twitter account lately), the F10 has had some positive improvements (although without testing allowed I'm not really sure how he knows. Sure sounds upbeat though).

Ah too many brackets.


First week of school is effectively over, and heck that was fast.

Monday's a holiday, so that's awesome. And so's the following Friday, 'cause it's 'Staff Development Day' or something like that. I have a feeling the teachers won't be pleased about that, 'cause of the catching up we'll have to do.

But you know, we're students, and we like to think short-term, so I'm happy there will be less school next week.


Okay, better go now.

Adieu.


No comments: