Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Pixar.

Okay, quick post for tonight.

Going to sleep early so I'll be able to watch the game later on.

The thing is, I've figured out that the World Cup only comes once in four years, and that school happens every day, and if you do the Math, it's definitely not everyday that you get to watch World Cup matches live with a bunch of friends who're as not sane as you are.

You see the logic there?

Yes, yes you should.


Strange things happened today (but then again, this is our school. Strange things happen every day).

For example, we had this sex education talk thing which was seriously awkward.

I mean, it wasn't awkward in that sense. It was just awkward that they think we're honestly that ignorant and naive.

And the video was pretty weird too. I think it all boils down to bad acting. I mean, what kind of doctor tries to hide smiles why telling you you've tested HIV positive?

Yeah sure, these things are important to know about and all, but hmm yeah. I should stop now.


Physics was all right (sometimes I'm not as stupid as I think I am, and that kinda feels great).

Malay got cancelled, so we had our first hour of nothingness for the semester. Ah, felt good.

Bio wasn't horribly boring (and yeah I like Bio).


Pixar talk was sorta awesome, even though I think a lot of people thought it was beyond boring and fell sleep. (Or maybe I couldn't fall asleep 'cause I was standing behind the camera throughout the entire session. I'm not sure.)

It kinda makes you want to appreciate all the detail they put in there, you know? Yeah.


I think there are too many "yeah"s this post. Should stop doing that.

Need to watch the game later.

Adieu.


P.S. And wow, Mr Yeo's band is actually good.

P.P.S. I need a band. That would like, epicly bring up my awesomeness level.


No comments: