Monday, August 31, 2009

Where Got Ghost?

Oh hey, can you believe it? 

I haven't blogged in more than thirty-six hours. Oh my gee. 

And guess what? The world's still standing, no big deal.

Anyway, sarcasm aside, we celebrated Teachers Day at school today (Teacher's Day here is on the first of September, not the 23rd like back home). 

It was cool. Didn't screw up at all.

Went out to Bugis with Pacahh afterwards. Bought two books at Kinokuniya just for the sake of buying books. I know I haven't finished Arabian Nights yet and I've got a few more unread, but it doesn't hurt to have more, right? 

Been reading Arabian Nights for weeks now, and I'm finally around the halfway point. God, that is sad. I mean, it's not that it's terrible or anything; it's actually quite good. The thing is, it's just so terribly tedious and the font is so teeny and there are so many stories crammed into one book you just can't stand it. 

Fatinn started reading before me and she gave up after Ali Baba. 

After jalan-ing, we watched 'Where Got Ghost'.

It was funny, but compared to 'Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak', not so much, 'cause 'Where Got Ghost' was scarier (this is coming from orang yang penakut banar, or in other words, a total scaredy-cat). 

Hate horror movies.

There was this continuation of 'Money Not Enough 2' which was pretty touching. Like, heck, wow. 

Though I think Jack Neo's movies are getting rather preachy. I don't know, honestly.

After sungkai, we had ice cream. Yum. Gelato good. I love ice cream.

Speaking of ice cream, Kimi won at Spa last night. It was like, the closest to a perfect race you could ever get. If only Massa were there. 

The Belgian Grand Prix was awesome because:

- Ferrari won a race for the first time this season.
- Force India got its first points ever with Fisichella second.
- Hamilton crashed out early in the race and posed no threat whatsoever. (Did that sound too mean? Sorry, Hamilton fans.)
- Ferrari gave Kimi great pit stops this time and didn't make any careless mistakes whatsoever.
- Vettel said "sh*t" during the live post-race interview. Cheeky move, that. I actually don't mind him joining Ferrari one day.

Still miss Massa though.

All right, I think this post is getting kinda long and possibly boring for some of you guys (though honestly if you think I'm boring you shouldn't be reading it anyway, so buzz off), so ciao for now.

P.S. Now I know why those sharpeners we used to have in primary school have those round mirrors on them: When people sharpen their eyeliner pencil things, they can draw it on right away. Cool. I always knew the purpose of the mirror wasn't only for cheating during tests. (I kid, I kid.)

No comments: