Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Asymptote.

I'm here practicing for our letter-writing test tomorrow. Oh yes I am.


I find it hard to believe that Spa is just around the corner (I've been hearing people use this phrase a lot lately, so I've decided to give it a shot), given that ("given that" is Math talk, by the way) it seems like only yesterday summer break started.

Just in case you didn't get me there, I'll rephrase: The Belgian Grand Prix is this Sunday and the few weeks between the Hungarian Grand Prix and now have flashed by so amazingly fast I am left astounded.

Hope that helped.


Listening to Coldplay at the moment, 'cause Coldplay makes me feel all chill and relaxed.

And I honestly need to pull myself together if I want to pass that Math test we have tomorrow.


Speaking of tests, I'm extremely unsure when our Geog test is going to happen. Tomrrow? Monday? Tomorrow? Monday? I don't know, and I'm hoping hard it's not tomorrow (or there'll be high chances I'll fail it).

Sad.


Physics prac today was unfun. Don't like confusing calculations. (Although I am kinda proud of myself for managing to tweak the gradient of my curve to shave a few hundred degrees Celsius off my absolute zero value.)

Malay was... Malay. Cikgu sure puts a lot of faith into us for O-levels this year.

Had some briefing about OBS (that's 'Outward Bound Singapore' for all you Bruneians out there) during ACE. But there's no way I'll go 'cause I like to be home.

Bio was... Bio. Note taking, lame joke making, Ryan answering every question Ms Fong asks, yeahp, not much difference.


Okay, better go now.

Wish me luck for Math.


Adieu.


P.S. I love this consistently cool and rainy weather we're having.


No comments: