Monday, August 23, 2010

Lunch.

My toe is throbbing. 'Cause, being the genius I am, I kicked one of the steps going up the stairs.

On a completely unrelated note, I love the weather right now. It's so cool and refreshing (I overused this word in my sales letter last Friday. Looking at it makes me want to throw up).


So, like, slept away my afternoon after school, so wasn't productive.


Did soccer during PE (when it was awfully hot out). Beats volleyball any day, man.

Hmm... yeah.

Went through the emo compre during English. It's interesting how I managed to pass this one considering I really didn't like the passages. I still think adults and "experts" should stop trying to label us. We can be whoever we want and as long as that makes us feel good about ourselves and as long as we're not being asses, I think it's fine.

Graded exercise-ed during Math. Graph drawing was okay.

And as for Geog, well, it was just weird. Wasted away my Sunday reading for the test 'cause it got postponed (again). Sad. I wanted it done and over with.


Okay, short post for today. Honestly, I don't really have anything else to say.

Adieu.


No comments: