Wednesday, August 25, 2010

PV=nRT.

Watching 'Spiderman 2' now.

In HD. I love YouTube.

I'm completely lovin' that bit where Dr Octavius starts donning a hat and trench coat just to look more badass. It's funny how we define badassery around here.

I think I'm on some sort of a Spiderman movie watching marathon. I'm unsure. If I can find Spiderman 3 online tomorrow that would be so cool.


Anyway, apart from committing slightly illegal offenses (such as disregarding copyright rules), today went down fine.

Had two hours of Physics. It's funny how we're all so quiet and nice when Mr Yeo was being observed and how we're noisy as hell when the observing dude leaves.

Ah, the joys of PV=nRT.


Typed out some karangan on cikgu's laptop during Malay, about how teenagers nowadays don't spend much time with their families. No comment. Won't comment.


ACE was awesome fun. Had a little insight into Mr Yeo's love life history, 'cause he ran out of things to say with ample time left.

Steady relationships? Not at this age, no. To be honest with you, there is absolutely no need to need to hook up with anybody unless you're like, over forty and still single and your parents bug you about it day and night (which I think will happen to me, but just sayin').

And I don't know what's so complicated about being in a relationship if it's done right. Maybe I just don't understand. I'll probably find out sooner or later.


Started on all the heart stuff during Bio. I'm not looking forward to dissecting sheep heart though. Not at all. It's just so... squishy.


Okay, gotta go now.

Geog test tomorrow.



No comments: