Sunday, August 01, 2010

Budapest 2010

I can't stop smiling to myself like an idiot because I'm listening to this, Colbie Caillat's version of 'The Little Mermaid''s 'Kiss The Girl'. (Syaf was like, "Oh my God you're high," and yes I think I am.) If only she sang it with a certain Jamaican accent.

Fatinn asked when I sent her the link, "Since when did you listen to female vocalists?"

Well, I do, sometimes, but only very rarely.

But I digress. I miss my childhood. Classic animated Disney movies make me feel happy. Like this: :)

Feeling really jazzy right now, 'cause I somehow happened to have 'The Princess and the Frog' in my iTunes for some strange reason (I have absolutely no idea how on earth it got there), so I rewatched it. Mmm, great movie.

Movies don't need to be in 3D to be awesome. Why don't people understand that? Personally, I don't like watching movies in 3D 'cause I can't really see any difference, and that it costs a significantly larger amount than regular non-3D movies that are equally good. As long as you've got good content, I don't think anybody really cares about whether a movie is in 3D or not. So unless people have really perfected the art of 3D projection, there's no way I'll be voluntarily watching any other 3D movie till then.

Apart from watch YouTube and the aforementioned movie, I spent my entire Sunday listening to songs, playing songs, and um, being in the Music Room teaching Fatinn how to play 'Semua Tentang Kita' on the guitar.

Yeah, a rather music themed day today.

Woke up to the sound of heavy rain and thunder and lightning and I was like, "Yesss" 'cause I love rain.

And the weather today's been consistently great 'cause it's cool and shady and everything I love about the weather.

And because it rained I spent my entire morning listening to 'Sunday Morning' (the acoustic and album versions) and playing it myself (choppily, because I suck that way). (You know, the line "Sunday mornin' rain is fallin'.)

Woohoo.

Feeling so, so good. Mm yeah. (Oh God, I really am high.)


Okay, F1 time (this means non-F1 followers please look away now).

I have to admit, Red Bull is stronger and faster than Ferrari in performance, but Ferrari is so coming back. 1-3 to 2-4 means that the front of the field is totally dominated by Red Bull and Ferrari (they may have the better car but we've got the better drivers).

I think Alonso's second place was fortunate, 'cause if Vettel hadn't gotten the drive-through penalty for safety car infringement it would've been a Red Bull one-two.

And Massa drove a really good race, despite the car being significantly slower than Red Bull's. Managed to close in on Vettel to around 5 s before the race ended.

And about that safety car, oh God, I really don't like the safety car right now.

Alguesuari started leaking something out of his car, and then the safety car came out, and then everyone pitted, and then there was this huge mess where Kubica ran into Sutil (and earned himself a stop-go penalty) and Rosberg's tyre flew off in the pit lane and then Webber didn't stop and ended up winning the race.

So yeah, that was about it.

Oh, and Hamilton had to retire 'cause of some car problem (didn't quite clarify).

Gotta go now.

Haz stuff teh do (like read Sherlock Holmes).

Night.


P.S. Did I mention how much I loved today's weather? I love today's weather.

No comments: