Friday, August 20, 2010

Beta.

What's up, blogosphere?

Didn't post yesterday 'cause I had that Bujang Lapok script thing I had to finish up and send lest we get murdered by angry teacher.

But yeah, nothing much. Math test went okay (thankfully), Geog test didn't happen (thankfully. Went around school looking at soil samples instead. Never in my life have I paid so much attention to dirt before), Physics was more PV=nRT and English test was good ('cept I realised last night that I left 'Yours faithfully' out of my letter, so there goes my format).



Anyway, I think it's pretty cool (like, literally) that it's been rainy all day, and the current temperature outside, according to this weather widget I have, is 25 degrees. Which feels awesome.

Every day I live here I think I grow decreasingly dependent on air-conditioning. Good for the environment, yeah, definitely.


Nothing truly epic happened at school today, so won't say much 'bout it.


Cluster outing-ed after school. Went out to this place called 'Honeymoon Dessert' at Vivo.

Fruity. That's all I can say. Loads of fruits and sago and strange indiscernible doughy ball things.

But yeah, wasn't bad. Apparently it's a really good place, 'cause there was this long queue outside, but I'm thinkin' my taste buds aren't so Chinese.


Okay, gotta go now.

Need sleep.

Night.


P.S. I can not write sales letters. Somehow it's just not easy for me to write horribly cheerful superficial things. And I despise using exclamation marks.

P.P.S. What can I say, I'm just not cut out to be a sales letter writer. I'll probably have to cross that out of my list of prospective occupations in the future (along with professional volleyball player).


No comments: