Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Glass of water.

Woke up today feeling all, "OMG there's still no school today", but that feeling's kinda worn off 'cause honestly, without school, I have nothing better to do than sit here and watch YouTube videos and play The Sims 3 all afternoon.

Speaking of YouTube videos, here's one that really got me amazed. Being able to draw well is probably one of the coolest talents out there. Pencil, paper, and you're ready to go.

I think some people were just born to be able to do what they love to do so well, they can make a living out of it.

And thanks to YouTube, a lot of these people get discovered. It's funny that ten years or so ago they wouldn't have had all these opportunities to showcase their talent (a lot of these people include a certain Mr Bieber, unfortunately, so I'm having second thoughts as to whether I should be using the word "talent" here).

I'm thinkin' here that I spend too much time on YouTube.


I love the sound of Michael Bublé's voice. Just felt like saying that.

I would seriously consider going out with any guy who can sing and play the guitar like Jason Mraz does. I kid you not. Have you ever seen Jason Mraz sing live? He's an entertainer, all right.

But who am I kidding? It's a lost cause.


Back to school tomorrow. Back to normalcy.

Need to get stuff done. Bleh, stuff.

Adieu.


P.S. The more I read 'Sherlock Holmes' the more I think of Robert Downey Jr solving crimes in an Ironman suit. It's frightening.


No comments: