Monday, August 09, 2010

Dragons.

Meet my dragon. He's a pro-gay dragon. Which means that if you're a homophobe, he'll eat you.

Yeah, just goes to show how jobless I am over this long weekend.

Nah, I kid. Was pretty productive today.

Finished off Chem worksheet 4 (had a bit of help from MJ for the calculation bits, but other than that I can safely say I followed instructions and completed the questions by myself).

Took a look at Physics to try to continue where I left off last Saturday, but gave up and drew aforementioned dragon instead (and realised that the muscle build between a dragon's body and a feline's is quite similar, actually. But we'll never really know for sure).

Personally, I think it'd be seriously cool if dragons really existed. I mean, if they didn't go around killing or eating people or kidnapping princesses like they do in stories then yeah, having dragons around would be awesome.

But then again, us being the problematic, troublesome humans we are, we'd probably mess up the relationship between humans and dragons and boomz we'd all get obliterated.

Or it could be like, "Hey dude, equal rights for all or my dragon eats you," which would be one of the greatest things to happen ever.

Nah, it would suck if we started abusing the pure awesomeness of dragons, so change of mind there.

Dragons, you can remain as myths, please.


Okay, enough about dragons for now.

Better go off to do something more useful.

Adieu.


P.S. Syaf recommends I get watercolours. I think so too.

No comments: