Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Methyl salicylate.

You know, I didn't previously know that 'Asian' was an option under 'Style' on YouTube channels.

I'm not sure whether I should be proud, or depressed.

Are we such a joke that we can become a style of comedy all on its own, or are we just that awesome?

I think I'll go for the latter.

You Westerners just love us Asians, don't you?


Anyway, nothing much happened today, 'cept that we had a Chem prac (and a few breakages, none of them by me, thankfully) and an ujian karangan for Malay.

It's funny how methyl salicylate smells a lot like root beer. (I looked it up, and it's actually used as a flavouring for root beer, so that explains it.)

Mr Tan wouldn't let us write down "smells like root beer" on our prac 'cause apparently "root beer" isn't a valid description.

I've never liked root beer anyway.

Beer, yes, but not root beer. Don't find the taste to my liking at all.

But beer, oh beer, I like that.

Man, feeling thirsty now.


Drew graphs for Math and that was it. Not much advancement, but I like the pace 'cause I can actually understand things at this rate (yeah, I know, I'm slow, but what to do?).


Then had Malay, after like, a week and a half of no class. No comment. Well, what's there to say about it? Still need to get that script done though.


Okay, I'm blabbering. Should stop now.

Arrivederci.


P.S. Just a thought, but I think I can get through many, many posts titling them after organic compounds.

No comments: