Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fasting.

Hey blogosphere.

Don't you hate those days when your brain doesn't seem to be functioning at all? I hate them.

It's like you're trying and trying and yet you just can't get anything done right and you don't know why and you feel horribly frustrated because somehow you know how to do something but you just can't process it into coherent thoughts.


Yeah, I think I might be having one of those days.

And I have this feeling my mum's going to call me again to tell me about the importance of breakfast.


I wish I had more time to do other things. Things other than work and work and more work.

Yeah, I'm just another student speaking.


Anyway, on a lighter note, Ramadhan's started.

The feeling of Ramadhan in Brunei is great, but over here it's just "meh, okay, you're fasting".

It's sometimes fun to come from a Muslim country 'cause the Chinese people get to feel the Raya (Aidilfitri) feelin' and it's like a second CNY, which is awesome (oh the good food).


So yeah, selamat berpuasa to everyone (especially all my homies back home, love you guys and miss you guys loads).


Adieu.


P.S. Oh yeah, I am so Chinese.


No comments: