Sunday, August 15, 2010

Scorpions.

Been listening to stuff on and off all day, but haven't quite found anything that stuck with the moment (I'm not sure how else to explain the feeling).

Had a brief hour or so stint with MCR, then went on shuffle, and then back to MCR, and then kinda gave up for a while, went out to have dinner with Fatinn, Nazihah, Yee Rou and Faiz, and then came back, and then 'Wind of Change' was up and then I knew.

Oh yeah.

Mmm, Scorpions. They have this distinct sound about them. That arpeggiated, punctuated with sweet rings of distortion, airy kinda feel they have. Mmm yeah.

The Scorpions songs I have in my iTunes are courtesy of my parents ('cause it's totally from their era).


Did nothing much yesterday, and did nothing much today, too.

Bleh.

Now I'm starting to feel as if I'm wasting my life away (again).

Oh well. These things happen.

Going to start being productive from this second onwards.

So I'mma hurry up and finish up with this post so I can go do more productive things.


I like to blog. I like to blog because it helps me tell the world certain thoughts that would make me look weird if I were to simply go up to someone and tell them about. The great thing is that it doesn't seem weird at all for me to type my thoughts out here 'cause I'm not making anyone read it, and that I can come back to them and read them for future reference (although for what occasion I might need them for other than memory's sake I have no idea).

I like it 'cause I can do it in my own time. Nobody's making me do it. I do it because I want to. Even if nobody read this blog of mine I'd do it anyway, because I enjoy writing rubbish and posting it onto the internet.


Okay, gotta go now. Productivity starts... now.


Adieu.


P.S. Faiz asked, "Johnny Depp or Adrien Brody?" Honestly, I can't decide.


No comments: